A complete North Vietnam experience. First admire the unique plant and wildlife at Cuc Phuong National Park, before spending an authentic evening at Ninh Binh. Your next day includes exploring the Tam Coc caves – heralded Vietnam’s Halong Bay on Land.
- The village of Ninh Binh is a must-see when travelling to North Vietnam as it offers a completely unique Vietnamese experience
- Admire a variety of interesting places including the natural beauty of the Tam Coc caves and Hoa Lu, formerly the ancient capital of Vietnam
At a glance
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live Guide
- Easy Cancellation
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Embark on a trek through the dense, grass jungle valley to an area of giant ancient trees, showcasing the beauty of fauna and flora unique to Vietnam. Following your jungle trek, venture to Ninh Binh town for a traditional Vietnamese meal prepared by local chefs, and spend the night in this small village which offers a completely unique Vietnamese experience.
Get excited for the morning ahead when you will be transfered to Tam Coc, known as Vietnam’s “Halong Bay on land” after a hearty breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a traditional sampan ride to visit three enormous caves and observe local fisherman getting the catch of the day as you explore the villages on the river.
The last stop on the tour is a visit Hoa Lu, an ancient Capital of Vietnam from 968 – 1009. Here you can relive the ancient history of Hoa Lu by visiting the Dinh and Le Dynasty temples. Following this you will be returned to Hanoi and conveniently dropped off at your hotel.
Know before you go
• Beware of your luggage and money
• Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
• Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for trekking and cash.
• All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
• Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Hotel accommodation
- Full board meals
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Cruise along the river
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What’s not included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Telephone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
For more information about Vietnam cheap tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!